Re: [MV] Mil Gen reliability/durability

DP Dusenbury (dp@interpath.com)
Sat, 06 Mar 1999 21:48:26 -0500

> That's a great suggestion and I would do that if I had an MV right now and
> had 24v charging equipment. It just seems that for my situation, it would be

Several years ago, when I bought the starter for mine, the autoparts
store located a comparable starter. Nosecone, other measurements seemed
to match his book. We didn't order, because it would have cost me over
$300. Go to a good autoparts store, with a patient counterman, and see
what he can find.

Also, talked to a starter shop about rewinding for 12v, said could do,
but I never got around to taking it. You run them often enough, and
they start easily.

--