Re: [MV] Importation Ban???

Carl Konefsky (cameraman@niia.net)
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 22:58:59 -0600

We Best start doing something about this it has to come to an end including the
massive distruction of the Mil Vehicle and Radios the government calls this
Demilling lets get on the band wagon all of us.This dealer Gene is talking
about is being trated like a criminal and doesnt deserve it.Hell this is the
way it was in other countries and now our Democratic way of Government(
political ) is not working and our people in Washington dont care.
Carl