Re: [MV] mil generator/multi battery charger

Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 21:47:06 -0600

I have several of the battery distribution boxes. You can use the power
cord for a mil jumper cable if you have two mv's with the old style
plug. Recent stuff uses a nato plug. I haven't found much use for the
rest of the stuff. Sears sells a nice automatic 24 volt charger.

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi

Also ran across some type of multi battery charging box. It