Re: [MV] L134 Dyno runs

fv74@altavista.net
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:39:32 -0500 (EST)

Tom

A CJ-2A engine is rated at 60 HP, I was testing a MB engine that was rated at 54 HP. My engine does have alot of 2A parts, but my distributor shaft is pretty loose and my camshaft is worn. I used 1968 SAE standards for the tests, which are probably not the same as what was used in the 40's. I also had no desire to break the engine. Most importantly, I had fun and I annoyed my pain in the ass neighbor's to boot.

Dave Fillman
45 MB