[MV] For those MV'ers in NH LISTEN UP and ACT

Dr Deuce 264-0909 (keith@apache.ENET.dec.com)
Mon, 29 Mar 99 08:43:55 EST

PLEASE call you NH legislator if you are a resident.

Thanks
Dr Deuce

Just received this message. Looks like we need to get the word out on this
really fast. This could be disasterous for BIG military trucks that are now
registered as antiques. Jeeps would only go up a little - I just can't
imagine what it would cost to register a deuce! If you already have
something about this in the works, so much the better.