Re: [MV] Rifle holder on "British" GPW ?

Roger and Marie Roy (rroy@netspeed.com.au)
Fri, 02 Apr 1999 09:58:07 -0800

Dirtman,
Your Jeep is roughly the same as mine, no early GPW's have the mount. I
forget when they were introduced. Same goes for the gas can carried on the
back. I have a feeling that the white stars were the only "overseas"
thing and not done to US bound jeeps?
Roger Roy
Aust.
42 GPW