Re: [MV] MB Generator

fv74@altavista.net
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 20:44:43 -0500 (EST)

Ron

Thankyou, I hooked the generator up and it put out 15+ volts. I am grateful for the information. My 7 year old son and I took the MB out yesterday on it's shakedown cruise on a tough trail ride. It put my built W300 Dodge to shame on the same trails and on some we never even tried before.

Dave Fillman
45MB