Re: [MV] Question on NDT tires

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Wed, 07 Apr 1999 16:05:00 +0200

At 08.23 07/04/99 -0500, Daryl wrote:
>A rubber material question.
>
>When I purchased my M37 the previous owner put all new military NDTs all
>around. This was done in October of 97. From May of 98 till present I
>have kept it in occasional use but not stored in doors. > I noticed that
the rubber has developed fine cracks on >all four over on the side wall
area.

>What can be done to prevent this from further cracking ?
>Regards,
>Daryl Lehman

April 7 1999

Hi from Italy!

Sorry, I cannot help you with your problem. However, when we do not use
our car for a long period (4/6 months), no matter if our new daily car or
old/classic one, we put it on 4 car-stands so the tires will not have to
support the weight of the car.
Just my 0.0002 euro(!) opinion.
Regards,
and KEEP THEM RUNNING!