RE: [MV] Armored Personnel Carrier

Denall, Mike (mike.denall@lmco.com)
Thu, 08 Apr 1999 09:12:28 -0700

Thanks Chuck,
On the web sites below, I found the id of that APC in Bremerton.
It is either an M577A3, or M1068A3. The latter looks too new, so it must be
an M577A3, or A2, or A1.
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Chriss [mailto:cchriss@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 1999 6:08 PM
To: Denall, Mike
Subject: Re: [MV] Armored Personnel Carrier

Olive-Drab has M-113 photos on this page, along with other
armor:
http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mvg_vehicle_id_armor.html
<http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mvg_vehicle_id_armor.html>
and there are a number of web sites on armor/apc which might
help listed here:
http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mvg_www_armor.html
<http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mvg_www_armor.html>
I hope this helps,