Re: [MV] REO...still looking

Dave Cole (davidacole@juno.com)
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 13:55:38 -0500

REO used to be a very substantial company in Lansing, MI. I've seen
aerial shots of the old plant and it had to be about 1 million sq ft or
more. I cut my teeth working on gas engines by rebuilding a 1 1/4 hp REO
lawn mower engine. Their lawnmowers were very well constructed (I still
have one). I've heard that their trucks were of similar quality. I
believe that they also used to make cars at one time.

Dave Cole