Re: [MV] Possible salvage operation...

Bdk (bdk@geocities.com)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:15:16 -0700

Sounds like a U-Haul truck and a cable type come-along is all you'll
need. Then just winch (drag) it up the ramp....I've loaded disassembled
small airplanes the same way. A couple of furniture dollies or a sheet
of plywood to make it slide more easily wouldn't hurt either.

Shouldn't cost more than $100 for the day.

BK