Re: [MV] RE-M715 Master cyl.

Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:43:32 -0500

The NOS master cylinder has a place on top to attach a vac hose. The
civilian one won't have it. I bought a M725 that had a old chev master
cylinder on it with the vac line plugged. It worked fine. If you go with
a civilian one I would recommend a dual chamber one. More work but safer
when done.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS