Re: [MV] Deuce.5 and 5 tonners

JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@netrax.net)
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:27:45 -0400

JUST ONE NEW THING TO PONDER----
SEVERAL MONTHS AGO DOT CHANGED THE REQUIREMENTS FOR DOT MEDICAL CARDS TO ANY
VEHICLE REGISTERED OVER 10,000LBS GVW, OR IN COMINATION OVER 10,000GVW.
SEEMS THEY ARE TRYING TO CRACK DOWN ON HOT SHOTTERS, BUT WILL ALSO GET F350
W/HORSE TRAILERS AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER VEHICLES. IT GIVES THEM A FOOT IN THE
DOOR TO STOP YOU, AND ONCE PULLED OVER BY THE DOT YOU WILL GET A FINE (THEY
WENT AS FAR AS TO ROLL WINDOWS UP AND DOWN IN A 3 YEAR OLD INTERNATIONAL A
FRIEND OF MINE HAS).
JUST ANOTHER THING TO THINK ABOUT........

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES