Re: [MV] ATF/State Dept. Moratorium

don loucks (dloucks@DonLoucks.org)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:21:55 -0500

Getting a straight answer from either the State Department or the BATF is
impossible. They have stopped allowing the importation of anything
US-made. The foreign side of it is more nebulous, as there is less firm
ground for them to stand on.

Of course, they have only had since October to work on it.

My contact at State now just has an answering machine.

BTW, don't forget about the very nice Ferret I have for sale
(www.DonLoucks.org/ferret1.html).

Don "Jet-Eye" Loucks
Fighter Pilot, Politician, Patriot.

Column published at www.AllTexas.net