Re: [MV] Chinese Military Motorcycle's

ljh (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 22:35:26 +0800

Dear Paul:

I am here now in China on a permanant Basis as my wife is a native of
Xiamen
City. I can get them to you in any quantity that you need. There is no
problem
with that. Also they have been equipped with a waste spark system that
fires a
spark on the the exhaust side of the stroke in order to reduce emmision
levels. Get you find the smog specs for me and I will compare them to
what
Factory Specs are avalible fromthe latest round of testing here in
China.
Perhaps they meet specs and you guys are not aware of it.

Parts are plentifull and not very expensive. I am very much enjoying the
one I
drive. I know others will too.

Thanks for the Good Luck words..... The more that come one board the
merrier.

Best Regards....

Tim Conover.......XiaMen, China.