Re: [MV] Is treason? Off Posting?

Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@IBM.net)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 00:02:48 -0700

Well Richard, let me try. This is Off Topic posting and in disregard of
the rule from my point of view. The irate poster is referring to the
daughter of Henry Fonda, the most excellent actor. His daughter's
politics during Viet Nam were considered gravely misguided by popular
camo minds. She starred in
the movie, On Golden Pond. I met her cousin at USAFA football game and
the family was quite nice and the boy was seeking admission to USAFA.
Her sins, if any, are small in my judgment compared to current
Washington DC standards. I hope there are no replys cause this is OFF
TOPIC. Richard