Re: [MV] Unknown Device - Need Help Identifying?

Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Sat, 1 May 1999 06:30:07 -0700 (PDT)

OH,OH, buddy!

That thing is the low air pressure alarm, if its not hooked up and
operational it could cost you a $500 fine. You'd better check to see
if there is something else wired in to take its place before you go for
inspection.

Joe F.