Re: [MV] Who said jeeps aren't sexy ?

Roger and Marie Roy (rroy@netspeed.com.au)
Sun, 02 May 1999 19:51:44 -0700

Guys
Anyone want to have a go at dating the Jeep from Shania Twain's music video?.
And is it a GPW or MB?. My guess is 1944/45, I'll have to watch again to make a
guess at make (just a few more times). It won't be too hard on the eyes,
"Mil-Veh babe of the year" ? you bet!. And as for dreaming of Jeeps, I'm not
that old that she can't be in one of them!.
Roger ROY
Australia
42 GPW
45 Studebaker 6x6