Re: [MV] M2 Decontamination Apparatus

F. Brian Mead (jeepsoup@mindspring.com)
Mon, 03 May 1999 14:39:35 -0400

Steve,
Talked with a guy in N.C. named William Warren who sells various MV stuff.
He had restored ones for sale, but with no label. Can't remember the
price but I know it was less than $100.00
William Warren's phone number is 828-465-1168, he might be able to help
more.
Also I saw/photographed one at a show in Tallahassee. Jason Green (on
this list) was exhibiting the vehicle. He might know more... Hello,
Jason, do you hear me? =^)

Brian Mead