Re: [MV] ModelT

SBJohnston@aol.com
Wed, 5 May 1999 19:54:16 EDT

Steve wrote:

>How many of you out there have vehicles older than
>you are or about the same age?

My 1951 M38 jeep is far older than I am. I was born in 1963. For me, there
is great personaly satisfaction of owning/driving a piece of military history
. Another satisfaction is the admiration of the kids in the neighborhood,
particularly the boys. Well, the "adult" males like it too. Finally, I've
got a cool enough toy to be the BMOB (big man on the block) ! <grin>

Investment? I do not expect to make money on eventual resale, but I think it
is a realistic hope to at least break even so that my hobby is not too much
of a drain on our family resources.

Steve Johnston

sbjohnston@aol.com