[MV] vehicle shipping from convention

Charles Green (ewynn26@bellsouth.net)
Thu, 06 May 1999 17:26:27 -0400

I used PhD shipping out of Grand Rapids, MI. I had them ship my 1941
Willys
from Southern, CA. to South, FL. They were GREAT and I do mean all
capital
letters. The price they charged me in September 1998 for the haul was
about
$950.00. I didn't think it was to bad. They had to even deal with one
of our South
Florida Hurricanes while delivering it. Anyhow, the jeep arrived in
great shape
with all its tools and accessories intact.

Their address is:

459 Overbrook Ln., SE
Grand Rapids, MI. 49507

Their Phone Number is:

1-800-308-4576
1-616-245-4334 (fax)

I believe I dealt with two guys named Phil or Andy.

Good Luck,

Chuck Green
1941 Willys MB

> Subject: [MV] vehicle shipping from convention
> Author: WILAX@aol.com at Internet-USA
> Date: 5/4/99 4:49 PM
>
> Can anyone recommend a vehicle shipper from the national convention in
San