Re: [MV] gpw help :)

Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Sun, 16 May 1999 22:26:37 +0000

Paul,
Seems like you have one too many #'s in the serial #.. I found at G503.com
that your serial # roughly falls in March 1943 (www.G503.com)
the serial number should look something like *GPW 123456* on the frame. I
cant give you any help on the engine #. Is it stamped on the waterpump mount
or the passenger side of the engine?
Jess Minton
Arlington, TX
1942 GPW