Re: [MV] Fast Attack Vehicle

Roger and Marie Roy (rroy@netspeed.com.au)
Tue, 18 May 1999 20:46:21 -0700

Randy,
Just been looking through "Wheels and Tracks" and in No. 6 I found some info.
.Emerson Electric Co. of St Louis produced 80 prototypes of a dune buggy-like
FAV. These were to be tested by the 9th Infantry Division's High Technology Test
Bed at Fort Lewis, Washington. They were based on the Chenowth. Everyone should
subscribe to this magazine, the information contained is amazing.

Roger ROY
Australia
42 GPW
45 Studebaker 6x6