Re: [MV] Driving in Oz

Roger and Marie Roy (rroy@netspeed.com.au)
Thu, 20 May 1999 14:55:56 -0700

Henry,
Military vehicles in use before 1945 in Australia can have full rego., it is
up to the owner to prove this. Civilian vehicles can be used as they are if
visiting (a thirty year rule is starting to come into effect for people who
import classic cars negating conversion to RHD) . International drivers
licence will be needed but other than that I think its okay. Best to contact
Australian Customs for details first to avoid problems on arrival
Roger ROY
Aust.