Re: [MV] bad vibes on portrayal press

islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 17:55:11 -0400

Odd,

I ordered 3 manuals at one time from them and they came EARLIER than I
expected. Fantastic quality too. During the buying process I emailed
with them several times and got back the responses I needed to make
informed decisions about which manuals I needed. This lead me to NOT buy
two additional manuals because I thought there was enough overlap that I
could save some money for parts :-)

Overall, it has a great first buying experience with them. Sorry to hear
you didn't have the same thing.

Steve