Re: [MV] Bus and trailer

David Richoux (tubaman@hooked.net)
Wed, 09 Jun 1999 09:57:50 -0700

KBDewey 42GPW wrote:

> All I wnt and looked at the bus Rob Root told u about. It's an older
> sytle military gas powered. No motor. Does have seats and luggage racks.
> The previous owner used it for storage. Some minor body rust on the
> front. The bus looks like a big OD bullet. Could be a great go to
> convention family caravan.

on a different note - does anyone else remember "Battling Busses of WW2"
that the National Lampoon Magazine did in the early 1980s? It was a parody
of all those MV coffee table books with great illustrations. (it was part of
their "Encyclopedia of Humor," not a separate book)

Dave Richoux (M151 A1, Unimog Radiobox )