Re: [MV] M-151 Electronic Ignition Questions

Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@conexion.com.py)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:19:11 -0500

Brandon wrote:
>Any comments on how well these hold up?
>
>What are the symptoms of a typical failure...does the engine just quit,
>or run rough?

I had one for years, without any trouble;
suddenly, trouble began, the engine would cut-out when hot;

it took me ages to find that it was the electronic ignition that was acting
up; or so I suppose, symptoms disappeared when I removed it ;-)

Dont use it anymore, gone to a diesel engine.

Cheers,

Ron the Frog, in Darkest Paraguay.

99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
_____ http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati/ _____