Re: [MV] Tow Bar uncoupling

fv74@altavista.net
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 12:44:13 -0400 (EDT)

Richard

I flat tow my MB quite frequently and I found that it helps to have both rigs straight in line when I decouple. I assume that you are having trouble getting the hitch off the ball. I also had alot of trouble until I greased both the ball and hitch mechanism inside and out. It works much easier now. I also have an enclosed trailer, but it is a pain and I prefer to flat tow.

Dave Fillman
1945 MB