Re: [MV] Postal Jeeps

Steven P. Allen (spallen@rolemail.ccis.edu)
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 09:19:14 -0500

About 6 or 7 years ago, "Fourwheeler" magazine did a series on Postal Jeeps,
including making them 4WD and LHD. Try to dig up those issues. they cover
the process in detail. but I don't remember the specifics.

I remember this at all because they published letter of mine concerning
speaker type and placement on the project. . . One small profit I had out
of a major wreck.