Re: [MV] BELTRING SHOW: FT-250 WWII Jeep radio mount wanted

Dean L. Kellogg, Jr (kelloggd@uthscsa.edu)
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 09:57:34 +0100

Well, while we're on this thread....how about one for me? That makes 3 of
us after FT-250's!

>Since I started this FT-250 hooplah, I want in on 2 of these if anyone will be
>going over & bringing any back.
>
>Thanks
>Paul Vandervort
>MVPA 437
>
>Brent McClearen wrote:
>
>> List,
>> Any body going to Beltring? Could you do me a huge favor?
>> Someone posted a message to the list that said there were a lot of FT-250
>> mounts for the WWII jeep radio set-up, BC-620, there last show. If any one
>> is going there and would buy one and ship it to me, I'll gladly pay for it,
>> shipping, and your trouble!
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Brent brent@multipro.com

* Dean L. Kellogg, Jr., MD, PhD *
* Department of Medicine *
* The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio *
* 7703 Floyd Curl Drive *
* San Antonio, Texas 78284-7875 *
* (210) 617-5311 FAX (210) 617-5312 e-mail:kelloggd@uthscsa.edu *