[MV] RE: FT-250 WWII Jeep radio mount wanted and BELTRING

Tim Bell (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 18:09:35 +0100

Hi everyone

I'm going to Beltring - however I dont have the slightest clue what a FT-250
radio mount looks like - is it anything like the English Carrier 25 for the
WS19 radio ???? If it is - perhaps you'd like one instead... I have a couple
I dont need anymore... .

However if someone can get a photo of one to me and an idea of price, I'll
try to keep an eye out when I'm not in the beer tent.

Your best bet though would be to find someone who's returning to the USA and
can fit them in the suitcase.... I'm based in sunny England - so anything
would have to be shipped to wherever you are.
Cheers

Tim

----- Original Message -----
From: Dean L. Kellogg, Jr <kelloggd@uthscsa.edu>
To: <mil-veh-digest@skylee.com>
Sent: 24 June 1999 09:57
Subject: Re: [MV] BELTRING SHOW: FT-250 WWII Jeep radio mount wanted

Well, while we're on this thread....how about one for me? That makes 3 of
us after FT-250's!

>Since I started this FT-250 hooplah, I want in on 2 of these if anyone will
be
>going over & bringing any back.
>
>Thanks
>Paul Vandervort
>MVPA 437
>
>Brent McClearen wrote:
>
>> List,
>> Any body going to Beltring? Could you do me a huge favor?
>> Someone posted a message to the list that said there were a lot of FT-250
>> mounts for the WWII jeep radio set-up, BC-620, there last show. If any
one
>> is going there and would buy one and ship it to me, I'll gladly pay for
it,
>> shipping, and your trouble!
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Brent brent@multipro.com

* Dean L. Kellogg, Jr., MD, PhD *
* Department of Medicine *
* The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio *
* 7703 Floyd Curl Drive *
* San Antonio, Texas 78284-7875 *
* (210) 617-5311 FAX (210) 617-5312 e-mail:kelloggd@uthscsa.edu *