[MV] BELTRING: would like to go!

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:27:19 +0200

At 18.09 24/06/99 +0100, TIM wrote:
>Hi everyone
>
>I'm going to Beltring - however I dont have the slightest clue what a FT-250
>radio mount looks like - is it anything like the English Carrier 25 for the
>WS19 radio ???? If it is - perhaps you'd like one instead... I have a couple
>I dont need anymore... .
Tim

June 25 1999

Hi Tim!
I am trying to go to... BELTRING (this is my first time in the UK!).
I need some info, I did not get any reply from Rex Cadman: I shall fly to
London and then...?
Somebody told me there is a train from the airport (which one? there are
two airports, as I know) to a place close to Beltring (he said 2 miles...).
I plan to come with my wife. I also need an hotel close to Beltring. I
shall not rent a car (unless... you British will change from left drive to
right drive....!)! Do you have any info/suggestion? Perhaps, it is too
late to find an hotel accomodation...

Regards and
Keep Them Running!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A.