Re: [MV] Beltring

Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 18:16:20 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Breeden <freebirds@erols.com>
To: mil-veh@skylee.com <mil-veh@skylee.com>
Date: 26 June 1999 14:10
Subject: [MV] Beltring

Hi Harold

>We're new to the MV hobby.

No problem there, welcome.

> Heard everybody talking about the Beltring
>show - never been - what all goes on there? Is this one of the biggest
>shows? Interested in hearing from someone that's been who could tell me
>about it.

Well, as Beltring is in the UK you might not wish to read any further, however,
an average year sees 2000 - 3000 MV's attend including running German W.W.II
armour and 2000AD has a projected 5000 turn up for a 5 day show.

Apart from the vehicles, the stalls take me over a day to get round as well. I
think you'll fine it to be the biggest MV show in the world by far.

All the best,

Richard
(Southampton UK)