Re: [MV] m38a1 parts

Cliff Dahl (wrcc@rapidnet.com)
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 21:29:20 -0600

Back 20 + years ago, I was fairly young (28), used CB radios and had a Warn
12 volt winch. Well, I tried the old trick of running the accessories on 1
battery, but it would ruin the battery every time I ran the winch. About
the time the coil crapped out on me, I had enough and switched the whole
thing over to 12 volts. Also that many years ago, the interest in Military
vehicles was not that strong. Thank goodness I still had all the parts and
discovered the errors of my way. My M38A1 which I acquired in 1972 is now
back to military spec and actually looks better than it did in 1972.
Cliff Dahl