Re: [MV] Shipping MV's from east to west

Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 19:16:00 -0700

Volunteer is such and ugly word, how about" proposing".
I would still need another driver, if the response is great enough. A
partner would be even better. The truck still needs license and insurance,
not an inexpensive proposition, but..............
Henry
M35A2
M103A3 trailer
M?? forklift