RE: [MV] Brakes on M 886

Frank Robertson (tankdriv@gte.net)
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 21:33:40 -0500

Tankdriv@gte.net
http://home1.gte.net/tankdriv/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-Mil-Veh@skylee.com [mailto:owner-Mil-Veh@skylee.com]On
Behalf Of Carl Konefsky
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 1999 9:15 PM
To: mil-veh@skylee.com
Subject: [MV] Brakes on M 886

Today I was working my front brakes on my M 886 and found it had a stuck
Caliper I tried to free it up but was unable.Went to the locale Auto
Zone Store an was able to get a rebuilt Caliper for 13.00 and new Pads
for 16.00 now here the best they are Guranteed for ever if the pads wear
out they give you new ones if the caliper goes bad they replace it
to.Worth looking into for other stuff we have
Carl