Re: [MV] A fixed MVPA Election?

Todd Paisley (paisley@erols.com)
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 23:02:38 -0400

>" After extensive review and discussion of your credentials, I regret to
>inform you that the committee did not recommend to the board of
>directors that you be placed on the slate of nominees. I can assure
>you that your resume and interview received a thorough professional
>review." No reason or "cause" was given!

Since Jim Gilmore doesn't mind making this public, I think the MVPA should
explain itself and give the rationale behind this decision. I'm willing to
give them the benefit of the doubt, but this and some other seemingly
irrationale decisions (last year's ban on M151 judging for example)
certainly brings into question the leadership's ability to run this
organization effectively and in a manner consistant with its charter. I
know Jerry Cleveland posts here periodically. Maybe he can explain this
action before we all start jumping to conclusions here.

Todd Paisley