Re: [MV] A fixed MVPA Election?

Eugene PANTANO (snoshu@market1.com)
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 21:01:16 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: jim gilmore <jgilmore@oeonline.com>
To: mil-veh@skylee.com <mil-veh@skylee.com>
Date: Saturday, July 10, 1999 6:00 PM
Subject: [MV] A fixed MVPA Election?

Jim is right..after a convention here in Colorado in the early 80's..the
MVPA (or what it was called back then) had a falling out with the group on
the East coast. It seems that the meat heads here in Colorado and the mid
west were a bunch of bad apples that wanted everything their way or not at
all---hence the "split"----- as in "Supply Line" -- and "Military
Vehicles".... There is entirely too much "one way" about the Supply Line
crowd. They had a thing here several years ago...I did not go along with
their strong arm tactics..now they do not invite me to their yearly
outings.. 1SG PANTANO Colorado Springs