Re: [MV] filter screens

James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 20:27:29 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: MVTrucker@aol.com <MVTrucker@aol.com>
To: mil-veh@skylee.com <mil-veh@skylee.com>
Date: Monday, July 12, 1999 8:21 PM
Subject: [MV] filter screens

>List,
>Any of you know where I can obtain new or like new fuel filters that
>attach to the in-tank fuel pump assembly on an M135/M211?
>I called Memphis, but they don't have any.
>I've tried all the tricks I know to clean out the ones I have, but fuel
>still will not flow through them.
>Joe Young MVTrucker@aol.com

Joe,

Considering if I remember right the M135/M211 were built by GM if I
were you I would take an old filter/fuel pump assembly to you local GM
dealer parts guy and who knows? He just might match it up!!!

James Shanks
n1vbn@bit-net.com
(N1VBN is my Ham Radio callsign)
(The Line below is my Ham Radio Packet Address )
n1vbn@wb1dsw.nh.usa.noam