Re: [MV] Moron Alert!

SBJohnston@aol.com
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 21:13:01 EDT

Bill wrote:

>dismount or lock down in trail (transport)
>configuration our supplementary weapons systems

That's a good idea just for the preservation of the expensive hardware! No
use having it banging around...

>He assures me that there could possibly be a
>"shoot first, ask questions later scenario"

I find this worrisome... are the law-enforcement personnel you describe so
afraid that they would start firing their weapon at someone who (A) is not
threatening them and (B) has something mounted on their vehicle that merely
looks like a weapon? If they are that insecure they should be in another
line of work.

Steve Johnston

sbjohnston@aol.com