Re: [MV] Moron Alert!

Steven P. Allen (spallen@rolemail.ccis.edu)
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:58:41 -0500

It would seem to me--and does so to police officer friends of mine--that any
lone cop who opens up on an armored vehicle with his sidearm is probably
acting prematurely :-)

Nevertheless, It is undeniable that incidents such as this give our cause a
bad name and should for THAT reason, at least, be avoided.

Steve Allen