Re: [MV] Donation sources ?

Armenian Federation of UNESCO Clubs (secretariat@unesco-clubs.am)
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 23:41:25 +0400

Dear Jonathon,

Thank you for your email in response to my enquiry into advice with regards to
finding military surplus vehicles. However, I would like to stress that the
email was not a hoax! Despite the confusion over our initials. Please feel
free to browse our web site for confirmation of this fact!

http://www.unesco-clubs.am

Just as an indicator of the seriousness of our work, you will see that we deal
mainly in cultural, social and environmental issues in the former Soviet
republic of Armenia, and work in close collaboration with the Armenian
Government, United Nations, and international NGOs throughout the Caucasus,
former Soviet Union, Europe and America.

However, we understand your confusion, and hope this clarifies the matter.
But, thanks for responding to what coulf have been a very unsubtle hoax!!!

Rgds and thanks, and look forward to hearing from you,

Vardan Hovhannesyan