Re: [MV] Moron Alert!

Geoff Winnington-Ball (whiskey@netwave.ca)
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:20:05 -0400

"William R. Benson" wrote:

> ....Is this horse dead yet?

Pretty much, I reckon, and a good thing too. I'm getting hungry! :-)

Bottom line methinks is that in this day and age of repression "for the
common good", we need all the support we can get. Law enforcement is a
good start, for while they don't make policy, their support on any given
issue speaks volumes, even to idiot politicians. My problem is that when
law enforcement gets paranoid, politicians listen, yet the funny thing
is, most cops I've ever run across actually think more or less the same
way we do. Their's is a job I wouldn't want, though, so you have to give
them some credit.

I don't what's going to happen with OUR two idiots, by I DO know someone
will be chatting with them shortly. *VBS*

Keep 'em rolling,

Geoff Winnington-Ball
MAPLE LEAF UP! ==>
Zephyr, Ontario, Canada