Re: [MV] The Moron thingie

Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@conexion.com.py)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 13:02:39 -0500

But could it be useful, political-powerwise, to profit from this MV=Guns
equation, and get the gun lobby to bat for you ?

Dont you have a small organisation in the States (the NRA ? ;-) dedicated
to the pursuit of hapiness through gun ownership ?

Could they not help here ?

Just a thought,

Ron the Frog, in Darkest Paraguay.

At 06:09 16/07/99 -0500, Keith, Steve wrote:

>As some have pointed out, we WILL be under attack sooner or later in owning
>HMV's If it isn't these morons up north, it will be environmenatlists who
>all want us to walk, bicycle and use public transportation.
>
>It is best to start preparing NOW. Think about how you will defend you right
>to own and drive these vehicles. Think about counter arguments to (stupid)
>questions from these people. If you try to 'wing it' at the time, you could
>say something to make it worse.
>
>Remember: Historic Military Vehicles
>
>One other point: One of the tenents of war is NOT to fight in the country
>you are trying to save. You tend to destroy it in the process. Fight in the
>other guy's country. To that end, consider holding the line with gun
>control. If that battle is lost, I think we won't be too far behind... We
>tent to be associated with violence, war and guns, not history, pride, and
>thanking vets.
>

>Steve

The two most common elements in the universe
are hydrogen and stupidity.
-- http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati/ --