Re: [MV] M-35s

David Land (davejodi@epix.net)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:38:00 -0400

ONe possible thing to remember when buying at auction is that the
vehicles may have PREVIOUSLY been pmcs'd and repaired regularly, But...a
good convoy with my USAR unit is one where all the vehicles make the 250
mile round trip and can get back to the drill center. We have all duece
and a half, cucvs, and the pick up trucks. Some of the vehicles made it
back from Saudi, but most of them are older than the new recruits!
(kinda makes me feel old)