Re: [MV] new mv-club

David Land (davejodi@epix.net)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:30:46 -0400

There is a club in Stroudsburg,PA called Red Ball Express, they host the
MVPA rally at Tobyhanna Army Depot. It's right off of I80 maybe 10
miles inside of PA. I'll see if I can dig up the phone number unless
another lister has it handy first.

Dave in PA
About 1/2 of a 54 M38A1 :-)
and bigger dreams than wallet