Re: [MV] CUCV's - gas or diesel?

Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 07:52:06 -0400

NO! NO! NO! NO! Have you not been listening? As of 10/98, no more
diesel GM trucks have been manufactured. They are not scheduled to produce
until the year 2000 or 2001 to produce the 6.6TD. The only CUCV II's
available now are ONLY the gas models. If any trucks are diesel, they were
produced before 10/98 and remained as old stock. (doubtful! as the diesels
are very popular) Yes they want all diesel but your logic does not apply
here. Julian Burke