Re: [MV] CUCV's - gas or diesel?

Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 08:34:50 -0800

Hello,

I must apologize to the group and Julian. I work for a living and have
several days of back logged messages. Due to work I do not have time to
keep up on all messages therefore I had not yet read the message that
Julian refers to at the time I posted my opinion. Plus I was not trying
to state my understanding as a "fact", just as my believe. Since work
keeps me from spending the amount of time I need at the computer in
order to keep up on all the messages I will now return back to lurk mode
and let others more knowledgeable then my unworthy self post answers and
opinions to this list. Sorry for the confusion.

Bryan