Re: [MV] M-35s

R. C . Orpe (sgtorpe@sierratel.com)
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 07:10:46 -0700

Oh I agree, I see some M35A2s my Sacramento USAR friends turned in. They
drove them to the turn in point. Some had brand new tops.
On the flip side of the coin, a friend of mine was narrowly outbid ( big
bucks too ) on a truck that had a no rust, nicely painted body. Problem is
he missed the rod sticking out the side of the block.
Are you betting any of the M35A3s yet?
Randy