Re: [MV] MVPA

Todd Paisley (paisley@erols.com)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:24:58 -0400

> Joe Average who finds the site on the net and remembers the M37 his dad
> had will still keep sending in his bucks and not say a word. It's up to
> YOU, and ME, and people like us. Like anything political, you can only
> effect change from the INSIDE.

I'm all for changing things on the inside, but how exactly do you do this if
the self-appointed elite can approve/disapprove who gets to run for office?
Very difficult to change anything when they control the election process.
If you can't get inside, you can't change these bylaws. There are a lot of
veterans here that fought for and many who can't be here because that gave
their lives to ensure our freedoms. They fought against this kind of
facism. It is a sad day when an organization dedicated to the preservation
of the vehicles these veterans used turn their backs on the very principles
they fought against.

Todd Paisley